KIDS CONSIGNMENT SALE
Please read all consignor info before signing up to consign even if you have consigned with us before. We have a few new changes that are very important! After you have paid your consignor fee with paypal, be sure to click on the link "return to Cozy Tots LLC" to get your consignor number.
Exclusive Consignor Sale
Thursday Mmarch 7, 7:00-9:30pm
open to consignors only, must have a pass to enter
click here if you would like to consign
Public Sale Date
Friday March 8 from 3:00pm - 9:00pm
Saturday, March 9 from 8:00am - noon
(Saturday -most items 50% off)
Saturday March 9 from 7:00pm - 9:00pm
All items must be entered into your inventory online by 11:59 pm on Tuesday March 5, 2019.
You will not be able to make any changes to your inventory after this time. There is a limit of 250 items. If you use Mac computers or iOS devices DO NOT use Firefox for printing tags. Chrome would be recommended. Make sure the information printed under the barcode matched the information on the upper part of the tag.
What To Bring:
Clothing Gently worn or new baby, children's (infant to children's size 14) clothing (summer/spring clothing for summer/spring sale and fall/winter clothing for fall/winter sale). We cannot accept items with stains, holes, or overly worn - Please note there is a limit of 75 clothing items per consignor, outfits are counted as 1 clothing item. Onesies may be grouped together and put in a ziploc bag, and counts as 1 clothing item. ONE clothing item per hanger per tag (please do not group two or more shirts/pants together, 2 shirts or pants need to be hang on two different hangers each with it's own tag). The only time you can hang two items on a hanger is when it is one matching top with one matching bottom or dress with matching jacket or matching leggings. Any clothing items in bag counts toward the 75 limit clothing. Please hang leggings/pajamas/shorts on hangers. It is easier for buyers to see the item and helps you get the item sold.
Shoes, toys, baby equipment and furniture, dvds, bikes, sporting goods, games, books, puzzles, car seats, strollers, highchairs, anything to do with kids. If you have equipment that requires assembly, please bring the proper tools for assembly. You are responsible for putting the item together (cribs, swings, etc), this helps sell your item. If you have the original manual to the equipment, put the manual in a Ziploc bag and tape or safety pin it to the item.
In accordance with PA's Bedding and Upholstery Law, all bedding and upholstery items must be disinfected by Cozy Tots LLC and tagged with Cozy Tots LLC yellow law labels. Upholstered furniture, crib mattresses, changing pads,stroller seats with padding, highchair seats with padding, pack-n-plays, shopping cart covers, boppies, play mats, padded swings, bouncy seats, exersaucers with padding, items with any padding, filling or more than one layer of fabric, items with white law label describing the item fabric and filling. The white tag usually states : This tag may not be removed under penalty of law except by the consumer. If you have any of these items, we will disinfect the item and attach our law label on the item. If you are unsure if an item needs to be treated, please ask.
All articles should be clean, complete and in good working condition. Please be highly selective and do not bring stained or worn out clothing or clothing missing buttons or with holes in it. All baby equipment should be clean, complete and in good working condition. Also, do not sell toys unless they have ALL of the parts. If an item is battery operated, make sure that is has working batteries in it when you sell it so that people can tell that it is in working order. Please help us maintain a high standard of quality by only bringing items that you would want to purchase. Click here to make sure your items have not been part of a recall ~ we will not be allowed to sell any items that have been part of a recall. We cannot sell any drop side cribs. Please DO NOT BRING ANY CRIBS with sides that are movable. We ask that each seller be responsible and check all of their items before hand. Please do not bring any car seats that have been expired, 6 years after the manufactured date or been in an accident. You will need to know and locate when your car seat expires and show the expiration date to one of our workers at drop off
Please tag your items according to the directions below. This process is simple and will make the COZY TOTS Kids Consignment Sale efficient and accurate. Please use ONLY CARDSTOCK TAGS! Please don't use stickers, paper or write on ziplock bags. Handwritten tags are not permitted. Tags must be from our online tagging system. There is a limit of 250 items total that you may bring to the sale.
As our sale gets larger and larger, despite our very best efforts to keep your items from being stolen, damaged, or accidentally miss-sorted, you MUST understand that you are taking some risk in consigning your items. If you are uncomfortable with that, please do NOT consign with us.
Please bring a box large enough to hold all your loose items, please write your consignor number on the box. We will place all your unsold items in this box for you when you pick up. You will get your box back, if you have a lot of items, please bring more than 1 box or bin, the more the better.
Items we Do Not Accept:
Used breast pumps, Stuffed Animals
Vhs videotapes or cassette tapes
Comforters, quilts, bumpers (any bedding that has filling or batting in between layers)
Drop side cribs See http://cribsafety.jpma.org/content/safety for more information
Items in poor condition, missing or broken parts, clothing that is stained or shows excessive wear
Car seats that have been involved in a car accident or have passed their expiration date
Recalled items It is the consignor's responsibility to check whether toys and equipment have been recalled before bringing them to the sale. You can do that by going to the US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) website at http://www.cpsc.gov/ and going to Recalls and Product Safety News to search their records to see if your items have been recalled.
What is the ONLINE TAGGING SYSTEM? Our online tagging system allows each registered consignor to inventory all of their items. Each consignor inputs all of their item information, such as gender, size, description, price, donate, and discount all online and then is able to print out all of their tags. All consignors need to sign up for our online tagging system. Your consignor number will be assigned by the online tagging system. You will need to set up a password to access your account on the online system. All items MUST be entered into the system. Please make a note of the deadline, you will not be able to make any changes to your inventory after the deadline.
1. First, arrange your clothing items in order by gender and size.
2. Register to be consignor, you will be charged a $12 non-refundable consignor fee. Login to our online tagging system use your seller/consignor number and password. If you do not show up to consign, you will not be able to get your consignor fee back. Consignor fee is non-refundable.
3. Click "Work With My Consigned Items"
4. Start entering your items:
a. Select category
b. Select size
c. Enter the description of the item. Be descriptive. It will help your item sell
d. Enter price - Must be in $.50 increments. As a general rule, price your items at 1/4 of the original retail price. If an item is like new and name-brand, you can price it higher. If an item has been well loved and not name-brand, it should be priced on the lower end. Also, if you are looking to not have to take anything home at the end of the sale, price your items to sell. Best to ask yourself, "What would I expect to pay for this item?" Price it no more than what you would be willing to pay.
e. Select Discount- Check the discount box if you want your item to be sold at half price during the half price sale. If the box is not checked your item will not be sold at half-price and may miss its chance of being sold.
f. Select Donate - Check the donate box if you want your unsold items donated. All items with tags selected for donate, will be donated. NOTE: All items must be picked up or they will be donated to a charity, regardless of what you indicated on the bar-coded tag.
g. Click the "Submit Item" button. Now all your information is entered into the online tagging system!
5. When you are ready to print your tags: Select one of the 'Print Tags' options from our online tagging system. Please use only cardstock. Printing should be high contrast (dark print on white/light colored paper) and clear. If the printing isn't clear, try cleaning your printers head.
If you don't have access to a printer which will print on cardstock then after printing on paper please staple your paper tags to index cards or cardstock. Also, EXTREMELY important, make sure the back of the tag is blank. If you print tags on both sides of the paper we have no way of knowing which item actually sold. Please remember to clean your printer heads and have adequate ink in your printer. If your tags print faintly they will not scan. Finally, please make sure you are printing your tags full size, or 6 tags to a page, smaller tags do not scan and are also difficult for some of our elderly shoppers to read.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the tags do not pop up in a new window, try turning off any popup blocker you may have running. If you are using Firefox, please print your tags using Internet Explorer. There are printing issues with our tags when printing from Firefox.
6. You are ready to attach tags to your items! NOTE: Tags may NOT have handwritten changes on price, discount, or donate. Make a new tag if you make a mistake or change your mind about a price or item description. You will NOT be able to make any changes to your tags once they are checked in to the sale. Changes made by hand will NOT be accepted at check-out lanes.
7. Cut your printed tags. PLEASE DO NOT TAPE OVER BARCODES
8. Clothing: attach it with a safety pin (no straight pins) to the upper left corner of the garment as shown in the picture. It helps to make a single hole punch in tag first before attaching. Please no paper tags. All clothing with the exception of onesies and other small items must be hung up on hangers. Hangers you brought will not be returned at the end of the sale. Old Navy and some dry cleaners will give away hangers if they have extras available.
9. Shoes: Please place shoes in a ziploc bag and tape the bag shut with the tag inside the bag. Only shoes in like-new condition seem to sell so please keep this in mind. Shoes MUST be inside clear bags, with the tag inside the bag TAPED SHUT, no shoe boxes please.
10. Toys: Toys should include ALL parts and be in full working condition. Any small or loose parts can be packaged in a zip-top bag. Attach the bag to the main item with packing tape. If a toy requires batteries to operate, they must be included to insure the buyer the item works. (Toys without working batteries will be removed from the sales floor and returned to you.) Attach tag to the item using packing tape, zip ties or string. Make sure tag is secure. We will NOT be able to sell any item without a tag. Puzzles are easily packaged by wrapping in plastic wrap and then sealing with packing tape on the back.
11. Loose Articles: Bibs, bottles, barrettes and bows, sippy cups, smaller toys, etc. must be in clear Ziploc bags with tag taped on the outside of the bag.
12. Books: Attach tag to the front of the book with tape. Multiple items can be placed in a ziptop bag with tag attached to the front with tape.
13. DVDs: Make sure that DVDs are in working condition and inside the correct case. Attach tag to the back cover of the DVD with tape. Multiple items can be placed in a zip-top bag with tag attached to the front with tape.
14. Large Items - Infant equipment, large outdoor toys, etc . . . Attach the tag using packing tape, or zip ties . Attach a small piece of tape on the bottom of the item with your consignor number and selling price. If the tag is lost/missing, we will still know who the item belongs to.
15. Set items (items w/many parts) - Please include all important information regarding sets being sold (ex. 5 piece infant set includes: lamp, dust ruffle, sheet, rug, and diaper stacker). The more information you give the buyer, the better the chance your item will sell. Attach the tag to the outside of bag with tape or zip tie. Be sure the tag is secure. If your item contains more than one part/piece, please describe all pieces/ parts on the main barcode tag with the number of parts the item contains. Example: Travel Stroller System. On the barcode tag, put in Graco Travel Stroller System, carseat, carseat base and stroller 3 parts. Attach this tag onto the stroller. On the base, put a tag that includes your consignor number and 1of 3, on the carseat, 2 of 3, and on the stroller 3 of 3, etc. This will keep all your pieces together.
PLEASE DO NOT TAPE OVER BARCODES.
Please do not attach more than one barcode price tag per item. Each item needs a unique barcode. Please be as descriptive as possible when entering your items. This helps us match your item if your tag comes off during the sale. Please attach your tag as securely as possible. When using zip ties, you will need to put packing tape onto the tag first to keep the tag from ripping off of the zip ties. Items in ziploc bags need to be taped up. Games, puzzles, boxed items also need to be taped up, this will cause less of a chance that parts of the game will fall out. We do not recommend using tagging guns. For large items (both in size and price) please attach a small piece of tape on the bottom of the item with your consignor number and selling price. If you have a large toy that comes with small parts, please put all small parts into a ziploc bag and securely tape the bag onto the large toy. Sometimes using an open top box with clear plastic wrap can work for toys with lots of parts. If you have a small item, you may tape the item onto a larger piece of cardboard and then put it in a clear bag (example: leappad cartridge taped to a 8x8 piece of card board then put in a ziploc bag taped shut).
All items must be tagged using the tagging system before dropping off. We cannot accept any last minute items during drop off.
Please understand that there is risk involved when selling your items at consignment sales. We do our best to prevent items from being stolen or damaged and are not responsible if these events happen.
Drop off and pick up info:
Please allow yourself enough time to drop off your items. Consignors are responsible for distributing their own items around the sales floor and hanging their clothes on the racks. It is important that you put your items in the proper place, as this helps sell your items.
Seller Reports: Seller reports are available a week after the sale is over. We do not have the enough computer systems to scan tags as they are being checked out.
Checks will be mailed 2 weeks after the sale. Please email if you have not received your check by then, thank you!
Home : Consignor Homepage : New Consignor Registration : Volunteer Info : Consignors Info :